Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about all of those heart shaped candy pieces, special love notes and of course, the kids class parties at school that will require a Valentine Card and perhaps a treat. These easy Valentine’s Day Pencil Toppers are super quick and most of all cheap to make and sure to be a hit with the kids.
VALENTINE’S DAY PENCIL TOPPERS
- Valentine Themed Pencils
- Pink, White, Red or Silver Pipe Cleaners
- Choose your favorite color pipe cleaner. We chose white and red and twisted them together.
- Bend the pipe cleaner in half.
- Bend in the middle forming the “heart” shape.
- Wrap one heart around the top of each pencil.
Make enough for the whole class and display in a cute vase or jar as if they are a “pencil bouquet”. These Valentine’s Day Pencil Toppers are the perfect easy to make craft to do with your kids for Valentine’s Day classroom parties.