Valentine’s Day is so close and I love having some fun Valentine’s Day printables and crafts on hand for those busy days when the kids need something to occupy their time! Around this time each year, we love to do lots of crafts and print out fun stuff to do. I scoured the Internet to find some fun printables that our readers would enjoy. I love all of the creativity out there on the Internet for sure. V-day is that one time a year you can get away with all of the fun heart stuff. One of my favorite things is making stuff for other people and giving it to them. That may be so kindergartner-ish, but it’s fun! If my sons or husband can take the time to show they love me though a letter, printable, coloring page, or craft, I will do the same. Check out these coloring pages, printables, crafts, and other fun Valentine’s Day stuff!
25 Valentine’s Day Printables And Crafts
- Free Valentine’s Day Color Pages from You Brew My Tea
- Printable Coupon Book For Valentine’s Day from You Brew My Tea
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search For Kids from You Brew My Tea
- Lunch Box Notes and Jokes from Craftaholics Anonymous
- Printable Non-Candy Valentines from I Can Teach My Child
- Love Bugs from Mom Luck
- Rainbow Heart Suncatchers from Fireflys & Mudpies
- Burlap Heart Wreath from Where The Smiles Have Been
- Kids’ Candy Huggers from Lia Griffith
- Heart Banner from Eighteen 25
- Mustache and Lip Printables from I Heart Naptime
- Heart Caterpillar Craft from Crafty Morning
- DIY Valentine Initial Mugs from Sugar Bee Crafts
- Subway Art Printable from Catch My Party
- Gem of a Friend Printable from Bloom Design Online
- Fruits with Messages from Cake Whiz
- Soda Can Candy Bouquets from Miss Kopy Kat
- Easy Valentine Art from Artsy Chicks Rule
- Gummy Wine Hearts from Thrive Style
- Donut Forget Me Printable from The 36th Avenue
- Chic Printable Signs from We Heart Parties
- Sugar Scrub Recipe with Printable from Your Beauty Blog
- Heart Cards Garland from Happiness Homemade
- Printable Monster Valentine’s Memory Card Game from Gluesticks and GumDrops
- Origami Heart Valentine Gifts For Kids To Make from Mainly Homemade
I love getting the kids involved in making gifts and crafts for the holidays. Even these Valentine’s Day printables and crafts are a great way not only to teach them how to cut, color, paste and write messages, but also about giving to others. Valentine’s Day is a great holiday to focus on showing love. It’s not just about romance, but also about loving the people around us. To show love with the kids, we focus on giving something special to those around us. That includes doing things like taking cookies or treats to friends, sending these cards and notes to those we love, or even when money allows buying a special meal for someone.
There are so many great Valentine’s Day printables, crafts, recipes and gift ideas out there that focus on romance. This year, why not spend a bit more time showing love outside your romantic relationships by working on these fun things with your kids as a great winter day project everyone will enjoy!
Check out our other great Valentine’s Day focused posts!