Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1 Box of Fusilli pasta
- 1 Package of Campbell's Creamy Garlic Sauce
- ½ Cup of Sweet Corn
- ½ Cup of Shiitake Mushrooms, chopped
- ½ Cup of Onions, diced
- ⅓ Cup of Zucchini, chopped
- ¼ Cup of Blue Cheese Crumbles
- ¼ Cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Cans of Tuna, drained
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- Fill a medium stock pot with water and set on high heat.
- When water is already boiling empty pasta into pot, add a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of olive oil. Stir. Follow directions on box.
- After pasta is finished pour off water and rinse with cold water to suspend the cooking process. Set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet add a tablespoon of unsalted butter or olive oil and sauté vegetables individually.
- Add veggies to cooked pasta.
- Add drained tuna and package of Campbell's Creamy Garlic Sauce, add Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste, stir.
- Spoon mixture into casserole and top with Blue Cheese Crumbles and Panko bread crumbs.
- Place in a pre-heated 350 degree over and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven let cool and serve.
This is a simple, yet wonderful family friendly casserole that everyone will love eating. Choose a few different sides like salads or fresh grilled asparagus, or serve alone since it already has a great amount of vegetables in it. This tuna noodle casserole is one classic dish that is now upscale enough to be a great choice for a special dinner party with friends and family.
Check out some of our other favorite family friendly recipes!