You are going to fall in love with how delicious and easy this Skinny Chicken Spaghetti Recipe is for your family! My friend Kari from Craft Create Cook took my recipe and remade it to be healthier and even more delicious. A simple and delicious meal is just what you need after a busy day working!
Skinny Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1" cubes
- 1 small onion, diced
- ½ cup mild salsa
- ½ green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup shredded reduced fat pepper jack cheese
- ½ cup shredded 2% cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fat-free half & half
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- Add oil, chicken, and onion to a large skillet.
- Heat on medium heat for 5 minutes or until chicken is brown and onion is translucent.
- Stir in salsa, green pepper, and the seasonings.
- Heat on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add cheese and the half and half to the pan and cook on medium-high heat until cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
- Stir in pasta and mix well to evenly coat.
- Heat for an additional 3 minutes on low or until heated through.
WW Green Plan: 7 SP
WW Purple Plan: 2 SP
WW Blue Plan: 5 SP
WW Green Plan: 7 SP
WW Purple Plan: 2 SP (when using whole wheat pasta)
As you can see, this skinny chicken spaghetti recipe uses just a few simple ingredients to create a delicious creamy pasta dish without all of the added fat and calories. You could substitute fat-free cheeses, but the reduced fat shred and melt much better while not adding too many calories. They definitely make it a much better dish in my opinion.
If you are looking for more great recipes, don’t forget to join our Weight Watchers Support Group on Facebook!
More Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pasta with Broccoli
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- Weight Watchers SmartPoints Spaghetti Sauce
- Instant Pot Italian Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Weight Watchers Greek Pasta Salad
- Healthy Creamy Pasta Salad with Ham and Peas
- Skinny Chicken Alfredo Pizza