Everyone loves a delicious cookie, and these Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies are a perfect treat! They are super easy to make, very flavorful, and a perfect treat to go in the lunchbox or for after dinner. I substitute oil with unsweetened applesauce for a lower calorie option that keeps them moist and delicious!
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission from purchases made via these links.
I use a basic strawberry cake mix for these cookies. You could use a sugar-free cake mix if you can find a strawberry flavored one, or potentially use a yellow cake mix and diced fresh strawberries. Both are great options that also give you low point cookies.
Ingredients for Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
Directions for Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
Spoon onto prepared baking sheet approximately 2″ apart.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until preferred doneness.
- 1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon onto prepared baking sheet approximately 2" apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until preferred doneness.
Makes 36 cookies
2 SmartPoints per cookie on Weight Watchers FreeStyle, Flex, and Your Way Plans
3 SmartPoints per cookie on Weight Watchers Beyond the Scale
Note: We top them with 1-2 teaspoons fat-free whipped topping and sprinkles. A small amount of whipped topping is zero points!
Making strawberry cake mix cookies for a special treat is a must. I love strawberry everything, and it’s so easy, even kids can make this one with you. I love using a small melon baller to make scooping them out easy, and always have my wire cooling racks handy since this recipe makes a few dozen cookies.
More Weight Watchers Desserts:
- Weight Watchers Pistachio Fluff Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cobbler
- Vegan Black Bean Brownies
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Blueberry No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Cake Recipe
- Apple Pie Cookie