My childhood was filled with potlucks and family gatherings that includes this delicious Pistachio Fluff Recipe. It's been called a number of different names through the years, but it is always the same classic recipe we love. Making it a Weight Watchers dessert or side dish is a great way to give yourself a delicious treat that doesn't rack up tons of points or calories.
Weight Watchers Pistachio Fluff Recipe
This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission from purchases made through these links.
My mom always made this for us, and even though I have never cared for cottage cheese, I found it the perfect addition in this sweet treat. Using sugar-free fat-free pudding mix makes it lower in points without sacrificing the flavor. You can add different fruits if you want, but make sure that you choose the canned fruit that is in juice or water and has been drained.
Ingredients for Pistachio Fluff Recipe
1 20 ounces can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
1 20 ounces can mandarin oranges in juice, drained
2 cups low-fat cottage cheese (1%)
1 8 ounces tub fat-free whipped topping
Directions for Pistachio Fluff Recipe
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the drained pineapple, drained mandarin oranges, and cottage cheese.
Fold in whipped topping and pudding mix until well combined. Be careful as light whipped topping can separate so don't beat, simply fold.
Keep refrigerated until time to serve.
- 1 20 ounces can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 20 ounces can mandarin oranges in juice, drained
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese (1%)
- 1 8 ounces tub fat-free whipped topping
- 1 fat-free sugar-free pistachio pudding mix
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the drained pineapple, drained mandarin oranges, and cottage cheese.
- Fold in whipped topping and pudding mix until well combined. Be careful as light whipped topping can separate so don't beat, simply fold.
- Keep refrigerated until time to serve.
Makes 8 - 1 cup servings
3 SmartPoints on FreeStyle Plan, Flex Plan, Your Way Plan, and Beyond the Scale
Everyone needs a go-to dessert or treat. That's why this is one of those easy recipes that I love making. It's a perfect low point treat that fits into my daily meal plan and is so satisfying. The protein in the cottage cheese also adds a lot of extra satiation, so it's a great option to have as a snack between meals or dessert after dinner! If you are looking for more great recipes, don't forget to join our Weight Watchers Support Group on Facebook!
More Weight Watchers FreeStyle Recipes:
- 75 Delicious Weight Watchers FreeStyle Recipes
- Air Fryer Tuna Cakes Recipe
- Lentil Vegan Sloppy Joes
- Mexican Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Low-Fat Greek Salad Dressing Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cobbler
- Healthy Spinach Dip Recipe
- Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup from Scratch
- Apple Pie Cookies Recipe
- Vegan Black Bean Brownies
- Sticky Buffalo Chicken Tenders