If you have started the new updated Weight Watchers plan, you are likely looking for Delicious Weight Watchers FreeStyle Recipes.
I have gathered my favorites, along with some of my fellow blogger's favorite recipes here.
All of these have been converted to the latest FreeStyle point system. Take time to go through and make a menu plan from this list!
Delicious Weight Watchers FreeStyle Recipes
Before you begin, you'll want to find out a bit more about this updated plan if you haven't already.
We have a great post about Weight Watchers FreeStyle Updates for you to begin with before going through these recipes.
If you want a meal plan already prepared for you, then check out our Weight Watchers FreeStyle One Week Meal Plan.
If you are creating your own menu from this list, then grab our Free Weekly Meal Plan Printable first so you have a handy method of keeping track.
The NEW myWW Program is Here and it's Our Most Customized Ever! WW is Weight Watchers Reimagined. Join Today!
FreeStyle Recipes for Zero Points
- Grilled Shrimp with Marinade - Zero Points
- Weight Watchers Mexican Chicken Soup - Zero Points
- Zero Point Muffin Tin Eggs - Zero Points
- Weight Watchers Crockpot Chicken Verde - Zero Points
- Homemade Refried Bean Dip - Zero Points
- Baked Chicken Fajita Recipe - Zero Points
- Asian Chicken Soup from Meal Planning Mommies - Zero Points
- Hard Boiled Eggs from Meal Planning Mommies - Zero Points
- Greek Chickpea Salad from Meal Planning Mommies - Zero Points
- Weight Watchers Chili from Midlife Healthy Living - Zero Points
FreeStyle Recipes for 1 SmartPoint
- Weight Watchers Healthy Tuna Salad - 1 SP
- Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts from Midlife Healthy Living - 1 SP
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls Soup - 1 SP
- Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe - 1 SP
- Weight Watchers Veggie Egg Scramble - 1 SP
- Chicken Taco Soup Recipe - 1 SP
- Vegan Black Bean Brownies - 1 SP
- Chicken and Bean Instant Pot Soup - 1 SP
- White Bean Turkey Chili - 1 SP
- Weight Watchers Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Soup - 1 SP
- Weight Watchers Loaded Baked Potato Dip - 1 SP
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs - 1 SP
- Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs - 1 SP
- Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms and Thyme from Slender Kitchen - 1 SP
FreeStyle Recipes for 2 SmartPoints
- Southwest Grilled Cream Corn - 2 SP
- Black Bean, Corn, and Avocado Salad - 2 SP
- Crockpot Sloppy Joes - 2 SP
- BBQ Apricot Chicken Recipe - 2 SP
- Apple Pie Cookies Recipe - 2 SP
- Weight Watchers Mashed Sweet Potatoes - 2 SP
- Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Recipe - 2 SP
- Weight Watchers Baked Breakfast Omelet - 2 SP
- Weight Watchers Baked Pumpkin Pie Eggroll - 2 SP
- Chicken Fried Rice from Weight Watchers - 2 SP
- Perfectly Roasted Potatoes from Four Sisters Dish - 2 SP
- French Onion Pork from Four Sisters Dish - 2 SP
- Mom's Best Weekday Chicken from Four Sisters Dish - 2 SP
FreeStyle Recipes for 3 SmartPoints
- Crockpot Chicken Jalapeno Popper Soup from Four Sisters Dish - 3 SP
- Cowboy Turkey Burger from Slender Kitchen - 3 SP
- Cheesy Corn and Bacon Dip - 3 SP
- Pretzel Crusted Chicken Nuggets - 3 SP
- Weight Watchers Apple Cinnamon Steel Cut Oats - 3 SP
- Simple Vegan Potato Soup Recipe - 3 SP
- Vegan Fried Rice Stuffed Homemade Eggrolls - 3 SP
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken - 3 SP
- Weight Watchers Cornbread Recipe - 3 SP
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins - 3 SP
FreeStyle Recipes for 4 SmartPoints
- Garlic Parmesan Shrimp from Slender Kitchen - 4 SP
- Weight Watchers Roasted Poblano Chicken Enchiladas - 4 SP
- Vegan Best Stuffing Recipe - 4 SP
- Weight Watchers Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole - 4 SP
- Old Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie from Weight Watchers - 4 SP
- Fiesta Stuffed Chicken from Emily Bites - 4 SP
- Bruschetta Stuffed Chicken from Emily Bites - 4 SP
- African Sweet Potato Stew from Four Sisters Dish - 4 SP
- Weight Watchers Chicken Enchilada Bake - 4 SP
- Chicken Parmesan from Skinnytaste - 4 SP
FreeStyle Recipes for 5 SmartPoints
- Sheet Pan Healthy Chicken Parmesan from Slender Kitchen - 5 SP
- Instant Pot Garlicky Cuban Pork from Skinnytaste - 5 SP
- Chicken Marsala Meatballs from Skinnytaste - 5 SP
- Slow Cooker Spiral Ham with Glaze from Skinnytaste - 5 SP
- Italian Turkey Meatball and Vegetable Soup from Meal Planning Mommies - 5 SP
- Weight Watchers Creamy Tomato Soup - 5 SP
- Sticky Buffalo Chicken Tenders - 5 SP
- Garlic Roasted Garbanzo Beans - 5 SP
- Roasted Sweet Potato Side Dish - 5 SP
FreeStyle Recipes for 6 SmartPoints
- Instant Pot Lo Mein from Slap Dash Mom - 6 SP
- Instant Pot Creamy Cheesy Italian Chicken - 6 SP
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta - 6 SP
- Pimento Chile Chicken from Four Sisters Dish - 6 SP
FreeStyle Recipes for 7 SmartPoints
- Peanut Butter Overnight Oats - 7 SP
- Homemade Spinach Manicotti from Skinnytaste - 7 SP
- Apple Cheddar Turkey Wrap from Emily Bites - 7 SP
- Pizza Lasagna Roll-Ups from Emily Bites - 7 SP
- Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham from Simply Nourished Living - 7 SP
This list of Weight Watchers FreeStyle Recipes will help you make the most of your plan.
The latest program has tons of benefits with the higher number of zero point foods, and that makes it a much healthier plan overall.
Make sure to check back for more additions to this list as we update and our friends send us even more amazing FreeStyle and Flex Plan friendly recipes!
If you are looking for more great recipes, don't forget to join our Weight Watchers Support Group on Facebook!
Thanks so much for this all in one place looking forward to trying them all
Thank you for this list! It is a great go to for recipes when I want to find something based on points.
i am finding this group interesting
You neglected to count the tortillas on your chicken fajita recipe. 1 tortilla is 3 points. Sloppy and falsely putting correct information on a site for people who are truly trying to lose weight. So your recipe is NOT a zero recipe.
Patty, I do clearly say you have to add points for anything you add in addition to the meat/vegetables as most people chose different types of tortillas. They range anywhere from 1-6 points each depending on what brand you use. So, this is correct.
Whew! Let’s not wake up on the dude if the bed Patty got up on! Great list, thank you!
Banana pancakes. 3 VERY ripe bananas, mashed, 2eggs, beaten, 1 tsp vanilla, cinnamon to taste. Beat together and drop silver dollar sized spoonfuls into hot skillet. Top with unsweetened applesauce, if desired.