I grew up eating dips and chips all too often. One of my favorites is this Healthy Spinach Dip Recipe. Subbing in a few different ingredients makes it a much healthier option. I serve with tortilla chips, but you can also have with veggies, crackers, or toasted pita chips.
Healthy Spinach Dip Recipe
This link contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission from purchases made from this link.
Making a spinach dip recipe ahead of time is the best way to make it even better. While it is delicious right away, it is best when refrigerated for at least a few hours. We love having this recipe with some of our favorite tortillas chips, but I have been known to spread it inside a tortilla and eat as a wrap or slice into pinwheels.
Ingredients for Spinach Dip Recipe
1 10oz package frozen chopped spinach
1 8oz can water chestnuts
1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Knorr vegetable soup mix
Directions for Spinach Dip Recipe
Thaw spinach and drain. Use paper towels or cheesecloth to strain and remove as much water as possible.
Drain water chestnuts and dice into small pieces.
Mix all ingredients together in large bowl until well incorporated.
Refrigerate until time to serve.
- 1 10oz package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 8oz can water chestnuts
- 1 shallot
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Knorr vegetable soup mix
- Thaw spinach and drain. Use paper towels or cheesecloth to strain and remove as much water as possible.
- Drain water chestnuts and dice into small pieces.
- Dice shallot.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl until well incorporated.
- Refrigerate until time to serve.
Makes 8 servings
½ cup per serving
1 SmartPoint on FreeStyle Plan, Flex Plan, Beyond the Scale Plan, and PointsPlus
This is a perfect spinach dip recipe to make for any party. It's also a great way to get kids to eat their vegetables. The Wee Child will gobble this up in seconds, and that makes it a great way to get more nutrient-dense spinach into his menu. I've even spread some of this on toast for a fast sandwich for his lunch!
If you are looking for more great recipes, don't forget to join our Weight Watchers Support Group on Facebook!
More Dip Recipes:
- Homemade Refried Bean Dip
- Healthy Veggie Dip
- Cheesy Corn Dip Recipe with Bacon & Jalapeno
- Easy Tzatziki Dip
- Weight Watchers Loaded Baked Potato Dip
Leave a Reply