A few years ago, I realized how much I loved Mediterranean flavors. This Slow Cooker Greek Chicken recipe has become a family favorite since then. It’s super easy to make, is very versatile, and of course, the ideal meal the whole family loves. If you are looking for a great way to make chicken flavorful and easy – this is the best recipe!
Slow Cooker Greek Chicken
This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission on purchases made via these links.
While I most often cook this in my Crockpot, you could easily cook in an Instant Pot or even on the stovetop. Just adjust the time accordingly. Using fresh herbs will give you the best flavor, but we typically only have dried herbs on hand. If you can plan ahead and pick up fresh herbs to have a bit brighter flavor.
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Greek Chicken
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried oregano
Juice of 2 lemons
Directions for Slow Cooker Greek Chicken
In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano, and lemon juice.
Place chicken breasts in an even layer on the bottom of the slow cooker.
Pour the spice mixture over the top of the chicken.
Cook on high for 3 hours.
Shred chicken and leave cooking on low for an additional hour.
Serve in a pita, on salads, or with rice and vegetables.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Juice of 2 lemons
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano, and lemon juice.
- Place chicken breasts in an even layer on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour the spice mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Shred chicken and leave cooking on low for an additional hour.
- Serve in a pita, on salads, or with rice and vegetables.
Makes 6 servings
1 SmartPoint per serving on Weight Watchers FreeStyle, Flex, and Your Way Plans
5 SmartPoints per serving on Weight Watchers Beyond the Scale and PointsPlus Plans
Typically, we serve this slow cooker Greek chicken in a pita with some diced tomato, shredded lettuce, and a bit of feta cheese. We’ve also served it with some of this Instant Pot Hummus. It’s so good with toasted pita bread! Since it is a low point recipe, it makes for a great option when you use the 1 point St. Joseph’s pita to create “chips”.
This slow cooker Greek chicken recipe is a great option to use for flavor and protein on top of a bed of salad greens, or with a side of low point roasted vegetables. We like it with our Easy Roasted Broccoli as well as our Roasted Cauliflower and Cabbage. You can also serve with a side of Wild Rice Pilaf or your favorite steamed rice.
More Weight Watchers Recipes:
- Air Fryer Greek Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Low-Fat Greek Salad Dressing Recipe
- Weight Watchers Greek Pasta Salad
- Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pasta with Broccoli
- Skinny Chicken Alfredo Pizza