Everyone loves a good cookie, and kids especially will love these easy Funfetti Jello Cookies. This is a great way to add some flavor to a sugar cookie dough, and using lightened ingredients makes it healthier for everyone to enjoy their favorite snack!
Funfetti Jello Cookies
We've always kept sugar-free gelatin in the pantry for a fast easy snack that is low in calories. A few years ago, our friend Emilee made these funfetti cookies for us and shared the recipe giving us a completely new spin on cookies! They are pretty simple to make, and they are fun to play with flavor combinations! For hers, she used a gelatin without red dye since her daughter has allergies. For ours, we use whatever flavor we have on hand, but our favorites are citrus flavors.
Ingredients for Jello Cookies
2 ½ cups flour
1 cup Splenda (zero calorie sweetener)
½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
¼ cup butter
1 packet sugar-free gelatin (flavor of choice)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sprinkles
Directions for Jello Cookies
In a large bowl, beat together butter, eggs, yogurt, vanilla extract, and Splenda until smooth.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and gelatin powder into the bowl.
Stir until dough begins to form and then add in sprinkles.
Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until preferred doneness (we like chewy cookies).
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 cup Splenda (zero calorie sweetener)
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet sugar-free gelatin (flavor of choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2-3 cookie sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, eggs, yogurt, vanilla extract, and Splenda until smooth.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and gelatin powder into the bowl.
- Stir until dough begins to form and then add in sprinkles.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until preferred doneness (we like chewy cookies).
Makes 24 cookies
2 SmartPoints per cookie on Weight Watchers FreeStyle, Flex, and Your Way plans
4 SmartPoints per cookie on Weight Watchers Beyond the Scale and PointsPlus plans
These easy Funfetti Jello Cookies are a great way to add a tasty snack to your meal plan this week. Each cookie is only 2 points on the latest Weight Watchers plan, which means they can easily fit into your menu plan and daily points allowance. The dough also freezes beautifully for use in the future if you only want to make small batches at a time.
More Weight Watchers Desserts:
- Weight Watchers Pistachio Fluff Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cobbler
- Vegan Black Bean Brownies
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Blueberry No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Cake Recipe
- Apple Pie Cookies