Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 C. soy sauce
- 5 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 teaspoon cornstarch
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker and turn on low.
- In a medium bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, garlic, and cornstarch. Whisk until mixed. Pour the mixture over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Cook on low 5-6 hours.
- About an hour before serving. Remove the chicken breasts and shred. Add the chicken back into the slow cooker.
Makes 6 Servings
3 SmartPoints per serving on FreeStyle, Flex, or Your Way Plan
5 SmartPoints per serving Beyond the Scale
I used the Weight Watchers online Recipe Builder as part of my plan with them to calculate the points for this recipe. These points are ONLY for the chicken and sauce mixture. Vegetables are free on SmartPoints when cooked with no butter or oil added. You can serve in lettuce cups, with veggies, or over rice. I know a lot of people also like cauliflower rice as a good option. Choose what works best in your points allowance for the day.