This Healthy Baked Pizza Stick recipe was shared by some friends in a Weight Watchers Facebook group a few months ago. I've played with it a few times and tweaked it to fit my preferences, and finally decided this is the best recipe. I have seen variations on many websites, and especially among the SmartPoints support groups. However, I honestly don't know where it originated.
Healthy Baked Pizza Stick
This post contains affiliate links from Amazon and Tupperware. I may earn a small commission from purchases made via these links.
Pizza is that one thing everyone agrees on loving. No matter what toppings you add, we all have to agree it is a yummy choice. This Healthy Baked Pizza Stick recipe is now a favorite for our family. While you can make these one at a time, this recipe is for a batch of 12. It's easy to decrease the number and make just a few at a time.
Making a large batch is great for serving all of us, or for having ready to reheat and serve up for lunch. When I make batches, I store in my Tupperware Snack-Store® Large Container. It's a large enough container to store them, but also slim and short so it doesn't take a ton of space up in my fridge.
Ingredients for Pizza Stick:
12 Egg Roll Wrappers
12 Fit & Active Mozzarella Sticks (or alternative 1 SmartPoint string cheese option)
¼ Cup Contandina Pizza Sauce
48 Turkey Pepperoni Slices
1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
Non-Stick Spray (I make my own using the Misto Aluminum Bottle Oil Sprayer)
Water (small amount in bowl)
Directions for Making A Pizza Stick:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray
On one egg roll wrapper, spread a small amount of pizza sauce. Top with 4 turkey pepperoni slices, one cheese stick, and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
Using water to seal edges, fold ends of egg roll wrapper and roll.
Place on baking sheet with smooth side up.
Spray tops of pizza sticks with non-stick spray, and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
Bake for 7-10 minutes at 375 degrees
- 12 Egg Roll Wrappers
- 12 Fit & Active Mozzarella Sticks (or alternative 1 SmartPoint string cheese option)
- ¼ Cup Contandina Pizza Sauce
- 48 Turkey Pepperoni Slices
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Non-Stick Spray
- Water (small amount in bowl)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray
- On one egg roll wrapper, spread a small amount of pizza sauce. Top with 4 turkey pepperoni slices, one cheese stick, and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Using water to seal edges, fold ends of egg roll wrapper and roll.
- Place on baking sheet with smooth side up.
- Spray tops of pizza sticks with non-stick spray, and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes at 375 degrees
Makes 12 Servings
3 SmartPoints Per Serving
As a current Weight Watchers user, I calculated these using the Recipe Builder on site. While not associated with Weight Watchers, I personally am a huge fan. If you are not a member but still want to follow the program, you may find the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator to be helpful.
Whether you are looking for a healthier option for your kids, or on Weight Watchers and looking for great SmartPoints recipes like I have been, this is a great choice for your menu plan. Make them a few at a time, or in large batches and freeze to be reheated later.
More Weight Watchers Recipes:
- Weight Watchers Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Pizza Recipe
- Healthy Veggie Dip Recipe
- Weight Watchers SmartPoints Spaghetti Recipe