Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day. That’s why I took some time to gather up these Best Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes for you. It can be hard to think outside the box, and especially tough when you have limited points for each meal. These recipes are some of our personal favorites from fellow bloggers as well as our own recipes we know you’ll love!
Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. I may earn a commission from when you purchase via these links.
The following Weight Watchers breakfast recipes are arranged by point value. All have the SmartPoints values calculated. If you aren’t already a Weight Watchers member, we can’t recommend it enough. You may also be interested in getting the SmartPoints Weight Watchers Calculator as an easier and lower cost method.
- Chocolate Chip Pancake Poppers from Recipe Diaries – 1SP
- Chicken Fajita Scramble Mug from Hungry Girl – 2SP
- Big Ass Waffle from The Weight of My Weight – 3SP
- Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches from Recipe Diaries – 3SP
- Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Muffins from Drizzle Me Skinny – 3SP
- Veggie Breakfast Egg Cups from Midlife Healthy Living – 3SP
- Peanut Butter Banana Muffins from A Mom’s Take – 4SP
- Blueberry Banana Bread from Skinnytaste – 4SP
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pinwheels from Emily Bites – 4SP
- Spinach, Feta, and Artichoke Breakfast Bake from Skinnytaste – 4SP
- Mixed Berry Pancakes from Weight Watchers – 4SP
- Strawberry Avocado Toast Flats from Emily Bites – 5SP
- Pizza Breakfast Bubble Up Bake from Drizzle Me Skinny – 5SP
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts from Simple Nourished Living – 5SP
- Easy Breakfast Casserole from Life is Sweeter by Design – 5SP
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Pastries from Emily Bites – 6SP
- 4-Ingredient Flourless Banana Nut Pancakes from Skinnytaste – 6SP
- Apple Cinnamon Roll Ups from Drizzle Me Skinny – 6SP
- resh Blueberry Muffins from Laaloosh – 6SP
- Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins from Simple Nourished Living – 6SP
- Overnight Banana Bread Oats from Hungry Girl – 7SP
- Breakfast Quinoa with Fruit from Laaloosh – 7SP
- Breakfast Sandwich from Laaloosh – 8SP
- Slow Cooker Southwest Breakfast Casserole from Simple Nourished Living – 8SP
- Strawberry Oatmeal from Weight Watchers – 8SP
More Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes
Because we also have some great ideas here on our blog, below are our favorites for you to choose from! Simple and flavorful is our goal, and these definitely represent that for your Weight Watchers diet. Remember, adding some zero point fruit to these can always help keep you full while not going over your SmartPoints for the day.
Cranberry Banana Bread – 5SP
Peach Green Tea Smoothie – 6SP
As you can see, having a delicious Weight Watchers breakfast idea is pretty easy. Whether you need a super low point option or have more flexibility, this list has tons of ideas. Don’t forget to check out all of our other great Weight Watchers friendly recipes, as well as tips for staying on plan!
More Weight Watchers Recipes:
Check out Where I Party with other bloggers sharing great recipes and crafts!