This easy Weight Watchers Cornbread recipe is a favorite in our house. It is a play on a classic corn casserole, but using some alternate ingredients. I like that it gives me that cornbread flavor without the points and calories. Especially for paring with things like our favorite soups and chili recipes!
Weight Watchers Cornbread Recipe
Let me start by saying that this can be a totally vegan recipe if you use plain soy yogurt and vegetarian Jiffy mix. If you are not vegan, then you can easily use any Greek yogurt as a replacement.
- 1½ cups whole kernel corn
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt or Plain Soy Yogurt
- 1½ cup Vegetarian Jiffy Mix
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Spray an 8x8" casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, mix together corn, yogurt, and Jiffy mix until smooth.
- Pour into the casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
Makes 12 Servings
3 PointsPlus per serving
3 SmartPoints per serving on FreeStyle Plan and Flex Plan
4 SmartPoints per serving on Beyond the Scale Plan
Making a great meal is easy to manage when you pair this easy Weight Watchers Cornbread recipe with one of our favorite soups. With tons of veggies and a rich broth, you can have a zero point soup that keeps you satisfied without a ton of calories. That makes it a perfect solution for a low point meal on the latest Weight Watchers Freestyle plan.
Weight Watchers Soup Recipes
- Vegan Zero Point Crockpot Bean Soup
- Vegan Potato Soup Recipe
- Chicken and Bean Soup Instant Pot Recipe
- Chicken Taco Soup Recipe
- Weight Watchers Mexican Chicken Soup
- Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Soup
- Vegan Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 35 Weight Watchers Soup Recipes