This Air Fryer Greek Stuffed Chicken Breast was a huge hit with my guys. It was so simple to make, ready in under half an hour, and healthy! I love serving with a big salad, but you could also add in some of your favorite steamed or roasted vegetables on the side. This is a great way to create a meal plan that everyone loves!
Air Fryer Greek Stuffed Chicken Breast
For this air fryer recipe, we use our own homemade Greek Salad Dressing linked below in the ingredients. You can use any low-fat Greek Salad dressing, but you may want to recalculate your points just in case it changes things a bit. Making Greek Stuffed Chicken breast was an easy option when I had just a little time and wanted something different than just a plain piece of chicken for dinner.
I have a Von Chef Air Fryer, however, a larger air fryer would be recommended. As you will see in pictures below, 4 chicken breasts is a tight squeeze in mine. The GoWise is very popular, and the Simple Living brand are both great options that have good reviews.
Ingredients for Greek Stuffed Chicken Breast:
2 6-ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup wild rice, prepared
4 ounces Fat-Free Feta Cheese
4 tablespoons Greek Salad Dressing
Directions for Greek Stuffed Chicken Breast:
Slice chicken breasts in half, making a total of 4 pieces of chicken.
Between two pieces of plastic wrap or parchment paper, pound the chicken breasts until thin.
In a small bowl, mix together prepared wild rice, 1 tablespoon Greek dressing, and fat-free Feta cheese.
Place ¼ rice mixture onto center of each chicken breast and roll covering mixture.
Read Related Topic: Weight Watchers Air Fryer Recipes
Place each chicken breasts rolled side down into air fryer pan.
Brush remaining Greek dressing over tops of chicken breasts
Cook at 382 degrees for 15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- 2 6-ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup wild rice, prepared
- 4 ounces Fat-Free Feta Cheese
- 4 tablespoons Greek Salad Dressing
- Slice chicken breasts in half, making a total of 4 pieces of chicken.
- Between two pieces of plastic wrap or parchment paper, pound the chicken breasts until thin.
- In a small bowl, mix together prepared wild rice, 1 tablespoon Greek dressing, and fat-free Feta cheese.
- Place ¼ rice mixture onto center of each chicken breast and roll covering mixture.
- Place each chicken breasts rolled side down into air fryer pan.
- Brush remaining Greek dressing over tops of chicken breasts
- Cook at 382 degrees for 15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Makes 4 Servings
3 SmartPoints per serving on Weight Watchers FreeStyle, Flex, or Your Way Plans
7 SmartPoints per serving on Beyond the Scale
9 PointsPlus per serving
I am still new to using an air fryer, so this was definitely a great recipe to start with. It makes cooking easier, faster and gives that texture I am looking for without heating up the kitchen. This Greek Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is a perfect option to fit into your weekly meal plan! It is savory, easy, and kid-friendly!
If you are new to Weight Watchers, check out our tips on the Weight Watchers FreeStyle and Flex Plan Updates, as well as making sure you check out our One Week FreeStyle Weight Watchers Menu Plan and Vegan FreeStyle Weight Watchers One Week Menu Plan for more meal planning ideas.
If you are looking for more great recipes, don't forget to join our Weight Watchers Support Group on Facebook!
More FreeStyle Chicken Recipes:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- Weight Watchers Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup
- Sticky Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- Instant Pot Italian Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Chicken and Bean Soup Instant Pot Recipe
This looks DELISH!!! I do not own an air fryer... how long would you cook this in an oven and at what temp?
I would cook at 375 for 35 minutes and then check internal temperature. If not to safe temp, continue cooking for another 10-15 minutes.
This is one of our favorites now and in our regular rotation! I don't like greek dressing so subbed in Italian and it is so good!