There is nothing as easy and delicious as this Mixed Berry Crock Pot Dump Cake on a hot summer day. Served by itself, or with some low calorie whipped cream or ice cream for a special treat. By cooking in the slow cooker, you won't be heating up the house. You'll get all the delicious flavor with half the work!
Mixed Berry Crock Pot Dump Cake
This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission on purchases made via these links.
We use a 6-quart slow cooker for most of our recipes, but you can use a smaller one if that is what you have on hand. I have also been in favor of using slow cooker liners for recipes like this. It just makes cleanup so easy!
Our good friend, Emilee, made this for us a few weeks ago. She is always making yummy recipes to share with our readers! This one is also kid-friendly!
Ingredients for Crock Pot Dump Cake:
1 package Pillsbury Sugar-Free Yellow Cake Mix
1 can Sugar-Free Cherry Pie Filling
1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
¼ cup butter
Directions for Crock Pot Dump Cake:
Spray with non-stick spray, or line your slow cooker
Pour pie filling and blueberries into the slow cooker and stir until mixed well.
Sprinkle cake mix on top of berry mixture.
Drop the butter by teaspoons over cake mix making sure to place evenly (don't put all in one place)
Place lid on the slow cooker and cook on high heat for 2 hours.
You may wish to lightly stir to mix the cake with berry filling.
- 1 package Pillsbury Sugar-Free Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 can Sugar-Free Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup butter
- Spray with non-stick spray, or line your slow cooker
- Pour pie filling and blueberries into the slow cooker and stir until mixed well.
- Sprinkle cake mix on top of berry mixture.
- Drop the butter by teaspoons over cake mix making sure to place evenly (don't put all in one place)
- Place lid on the slow cooker and cook on high heat for 2 hours.
- You may wish to lightly stir to mix the cake with berry filling.
Makes 18 ½ cup servings
4 SmartPoints per serving on Weight Watchers Beyond the Scale, FreeStyle, Flex, and Your Way Plans
5 PointsPlus per serving
Make our Crock Pot Dump Cake for a delicious and easy dessert this week. You can throw this together in minutes, then forget it until dessert time after dinner! Kids love this because it is yummy and a bit messy looking. Adults love it because it is absolutely delicious! You can easily add in different berries, all fresh, or all frozen. Use whatever you prefer, but enjoy this as a sweet treat.
If you are looking for more great recipes, don't forget to join our Weight Watchers Support Group on Facebook!
More Weight Watchers Desserts:
- Apple Pie Cookies Recipes
- Weight Watchers Icebox Lemon Pie
- Easy Fruit Salad in a Mason Jar
- Skinny Blueberry Lemon Muffin
- Easy Rice Pudding Recipe
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Weight Watchers Pistachio Fluff
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cobbler
Hi. Just wondering if you used real regular butter? Curious if light butter or can't believe it's not butter would work with this recipe to lower the points.
The recipe calls for real butter. You can use margarine if preferred, and it may change points depending on the amount and what type. You would want to recalculate in the Weight Watchers recipe builder to determine.
I can't find sugar free cherry pie filling or sugar free vanilla cake mix!! I would love to find them bc cherry pie is a fav!! Also, do you know of a low point Crumb typing for cherry pie?
I get both at Walmart, Kroger, or Meijer stores.