If you have been around for long, you know that I have struggled off and on with weight for a long time. This year, as a family we have chosen to join together and make positive changes for our health. We aren’t dieting. We aren’t aiming at specific numbers on a scale or in special pant size. We are however being diligent in embracing health habits to improve ourselves. When I was approached by MSM to possibly work with them on a fun sponsored campaign for the Noom Coach Pro App, I was thrilled. Not because I was on a diet, but because I knew it would be a great way for me to stay on track. Today I get to share with you how I am Tracking My Health Success With Noom Coach Pro App!
When I made the decision to work on my health, I knew losing weight was part of it. I do weigh in weekly and I do get excited about the number on the scale going down, but mostly I am happy about my overall health improvements. For my family it meant eating healthier foods, feeding our bodies instead of our emotions and being good examples to our sons.
Benefits of Healthier Lifestyle:
- Less Hip & Back Pain due to weight loss & increased muscle strength
- No need or blood pressure or cholesterol medications (both were close in the future if changes hadn’t been made)
- Ability to go to amusement parks, regular parks, walks and other fun outside activities including a lot of walking without pain.
- More energy and ability to work better
- Less foggy mind when I wake up
- Better sleep
- Fewer headaches
- Good example to my sons to eat better foods and feed their bodies as needed and not just eat for emotional neds
How Noom Coach Pro App Helps Me Reach My Goals:
- Daily accountability within my Group. The app provides you with a chance to get to know others who are using the app and see what they are doing to be successful. It provides support, advice and accountability.
- Easy way to track my meals. I tend to snack or eat small meals so having a log for everything I eat helps me gauge how I am doing on daily calories. Plus the Noom App figures how many calories I should be eating daily for optimal weight loss according to my weight, gender, height and activity level.
- Built in Pedometer. As long as I have my phone on me, it counts my steps for me. It also sets a reasonable daily goal for my lifestyle. If I want to log other additional exercise there is a place for that as well.
- Daily Dietary Tips. These are medically educated snippets of information to encourage my overall health. Everything from thoughts on getting rid of empty liquid calories to how organics and raw foods contribute to our health.
As part of this program, I was given the Noom Coach Pro App for FREE to use during my 30 day campaign. To help me stay motivated and help my readers and friends, I was also given a special promotional link you can go through to download the app and get the Noom Coach PRO for FREE for a month too!
If you would like to join me on my journey and participate in your own Noom Group – just head over and Download the Noom Coach Pro App for Android today. It may take up to 24 hours for you to be upgraded to the Free Pro version, but if you don’t – please let me know and I will contact them directly to get your upgrade.
Each week I will share my successes and failures with you. This week I was on the road traveling so it was a lot harder than I hope it will be at home.
Starting Weight: 244.5
Ending Weight: 239.4
Successes: Avoiding most fast food on the road & eating 5 small meals each day. Drank water daily and reached my goal steps plus some every day.
Failures: Voodoo Donuts in Portland is a tradition so ate 2 donuts that weren’t healthy options.
I can’t wait to have you join me on this journey with the Noom Coach Pro App! This isn’t a miracle weight loss drug or a special diet plan. This is simply an awesome and easy to use accountability tool that I love so far! Hope to see you join my group soon!
I received compensation for participating in this 30 Day Challenge and my work on this review. This post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Regardless of compensation, all thoughts and opinions within are 100% my own. I only promote products and companies I stand behind and believe in.