Grilled Ribeye Steak Recipe
This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission from purchases made via these links.
Ingredients for Grilled Ribeye Steak
Tips for Grilling Ribeye Steak
- Before freezing steaks, add this marinade to the freezer bag. When it thaws in the refrigerator overnight, it will also be marinating the steak for you.
- Add a sprinkle of the same spices to both sides of the steak when on the grill to add more flavor
- To prevent burning on a grill while keeping the flavor, use a nonstick grilling liner.
More WW Friendly Grilling Recipes
If steak isn’t your favorite, don’t fret. We have several delicious recipes for the grill with WW FreeStyle points calculated. Check them out below and bookmark or print your favorite recipes for later!
- Grilled Pork Chop with Cinnamon Peach Marinade
- Grilled Shrimp Marinade with Shrimp Sauce
- Balsamic Marinated Grilled Pork Chops
- ½ cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry rosemary
- 2 ribeye steaks
- Add all ingredients except steak in a small mixing bowl and mix well.
- Place 1 steak into a gallon size re-sealable bag or a large dish.
- Pour half of the marinade over the meat.
- Add the remaining steak and pour the remaining marinade over the meat.
- Seal the bag and shake to evenly coat.
- Refrigerate for one hour to overnight.
- Preheat your grill as normal.
- Once the grill is ready, place steaks on the grill and discard remaining marinade.
- Cook to your preference of doneness.