I confess one of my biggest cravings is bread. These Weight Watchers Cheddar Bay Biscuits are seriously amazing. Not only do they satisfy my cravings, but I can easily know how to calculate them into my points allowance for the day. This makes my life easier, and also makes it easy to serve up fun and delicious meals everyone loves without feeling like I am depriving them.
Weight Watchers Cheddar Bay Biscuits
We all know that cheddar bay biscuits are a popular item served by a few different restaurants. I confess to having indulged in a few too many in my lifetime, but these utilize a few tips to make them light, fluffy, and delicious without all the calories.
I use fat-free plain Greek yogurt, a reduced fat baking mix, and skim milk with these. Adding a mix of 2% and fat-free cheese makes it easy to have the flavor and meltiness you love without sacrificing calories.
1 cup Skim Milk
1 cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
½ cup 2% shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup fat-free shredded cheddar cheese
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon parsley flakes
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with silicone baking mat.
In large mixing bowl, blend together baking mix, milk, and yogurt. Once this has formed a wet dough and in the garlic powder, parsley flakes, and cheddar cheese.
Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto silicone baking mat.
Sprinkle finishing salt on top.
Bake for 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees or until golden brown and fluffy.
- 4 cups Bisquick Heart Smart Baking Mix
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- 1 cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup 2% shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup fat-free shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with silicone baking mat.
- In large mixing bowl, blend together baking mix, milk, and yogurt. Once this has formed a wet dough and in the garlic powder, parsley flakes, and cheddar cheese.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto silicone baking mat.
- Sprinkle finishing salt on top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees or until golden brown and fluffy.
This recipe for Weight Watchers cheddar bay biscuits makes 20 biscuits. They store really well in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to two months.
I calculated this recipe using the Weight Watchers Recipe Builder within my own personal Weight Watchers paid plan. If you aren't paying to be a part of Weight Watchers, I can't say enough about how great it is for me. You can alternately calculate points using the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator.
Serving Size - 1 Biscuit
3 SmartPoints per biscuit on Beyond the Scale, FreeStyle Plan, and Flex Plan
This cheddar bay biscuits recipe is a great Weight Watchers biscuits recipe that will be a favorite in your home for years to come!
More Weight Watchers Recipes:
- Weight WatchersNutella Cookies Recipe
- Weight Watchers Chicken Enchilada Bake
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
- Weight Watchers Mexican Chicken Soup